- ★HIGH-SPEED STEEL MATERIAL - titanium coated.
- ★CUT HOLE SIZE: 2-5mm, 5-10mm, 10-15mm, 15-20mm.
- ★INSIDE CHIP REMOVAL DESIGN - make cutting much faster, cleaner & quieter.
- ★HARDNESS UNDER 25 ARTIFACTS - suitable for hardness under 25 artifacts, like aluminum, insulation board, PVC board, wood, plastic, metal.
- ★APPLICATION - used for workpiece circular aperture chamfering or cone hole, the edges on the surface of the chamfer
- Internal chip removal, to prevent debris from flying.
- A 90-degree angle on the point for sharp and precise countersinking.
- Titanium-plated surface, wear-resistant, long service life.
- Ideal for cutting through metal, wood, and plastic (hardness < 25 degrees)
First, drill the hole in wood or plastic to locate or guide a screw and expand the size according to the tap. Without a pilot hole, the screw may get too tight and either broke the material or snap the screw completely
Install the chamfer drill on the bench drill. If you need to chamfer a 16mm hole, you can choose a 15-20mm chamfering device. Add water or cutting oil to cool when chamfering.
Finally, screw on until flush with the horizontal. This bit should use the bench drill, it is easy to shake and it will affect the chamfering effect if you use the hand drill.
1 X Titanium Coated Countersink Chamfer Tool Set
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.